Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Mash-up

Over the weekend, I planted. 
Succulents + a green pot + soil = A mini garden of sorts. 


We got out of the city and headed up to the lake for some down time. (And some awkward individual photos, obviously). 

As you can tell, it's still quite chilly around these parts.




I ordered this scarf. 
Perfect for summer. 

I decided I need a set of this dinnerware. 
Lovely, right?




This morning I was so excited to hear that Giuliana and Bill Rancic are expecting a baby! Their good news was such a reminder that God's timing and plan is perfect. 


And...somewhat related:
How is it possible that Jessica Simpson is still pregnant? I don't understand. 


Have a great Monday! 

7 comments:

  1. Hannah! Too funny, I ordered that scarf recently too! Although, I was torn between yellow and red, I ended up going with yellow. Perfect for summer. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you two went by a lake this past weekend when it was super chilly. You are brave. We need to get together soon lady! It's been to long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is amazing! Definitely perfect for the summer. And seriously, I don't understand how Jessica Simpson is still pregnant either. It's been the longest pregnancy EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica is still pregnant? Hasn't she been for like 82 months. That child will be a 3 year old when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that scarf is perfect for summer! I love your blog. I think we should follow each other - http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dinnerware! I spotted it at Z Gallerie a couple weeks ago and loved it! Glad I found your blog! :)

    -SLW :)

    www.sarahleeweaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the scarf and your succulents! I've been dying to plant some of my own :) xx.

    ReplyDelete