Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tray lurve.

I can't get enough trays lately.
Big ones. Little ones. Round ones. Square ones. 
To sit candles on. To hold remotes. To contain clutter. 
Lurve. All around lurve!
P.S. My bar needs the gold one in a big way. However, I'm fearful of what TG may say if one more "girly" thing is added to our place.  
Baby steps.
Tray Love


Square Lacquer Trays
$22 - westelm.com

IKEA Bärbar
$7.99 - ikea.com

Lauren By Ralph Lauren Watchband Bar Tray
$72 - lordandtaylor.com

Scales of Style
$55 - prostores.com

Samba Round Blue Tray
$28 - crateandbarrel.com

8 comments:

  1. Love all of those. Trays are so practical so therefore justifiable! ;) At least that's what I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the West Elm tray! Its not too girly so perfect for the boy and then just add candles to girly it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love trays! the gold and stripes ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that spotted one - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete