Friday, May 25, 2012

Everyday Us.


I love this picture.
And not because it's an especially flattering or cute picture. I'm not wearing anything special.
But it does capture the everyday us.
It was taken after a night out.  You can tell by my red wine stained lips. And the fact that Barkley was allowed on the furniture.
TG's hair is a mess. (and for some reason mohawk-ish)
I'm wearing a fleece because I'm cold all the time. (I've been known to take a blanket to the movie theater).
My hair was down and straightened but likely went up the second I got back home.
My toe-nail polish is chipped. I never can seem to keep nail polish on my toes for very long.
The only thing missing is the other dog child. (Chip was likely already asleep for the night)
I will probably look at this picture years from now and be reminded of our first apartment in Chicago.
It's not perfect.
But this life really is pretty sweet.

6 comments:

  1. Yall are presch! The cutest pups....we will only have a Golden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower sent from Let The Tide..! Love your blog!

    -Amy
    http://bedesignsllc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures like this---you don't need to be doing anything special, just living it is good enough!

    ReplyDelete