Friday, June 29, 2012

Daily Reads

I just wanted to share some of my favorite blogs with you guys.  You may already read some of these but I always like to find new blogs so I thought I'd do a little run-down of some of my daily reads. In list form, of course. Everything is better in a list.

1) Peppermint Bliss. I stop by daily for my dose of the ever-cute Bailey who is an interior-designer and new mom.  Just to clarify, she's not one of those weird moms that constantly discusses breast feeding and nap schedules.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that).  Her writing is funny and typically puts words to things everyone thinks but doesn't always say.  I'm also more than a little obsessed with her Austin home. I wish she still lived in Chicago so we could be friends. (And I mean that in the least-creepy way possible).

2) Tea Time with Tess. If you've been reading here for a while, you already know that Tess is my blog-friend-turned-real-life-friend.  While I was sad when she left Chicago for L.A., I do love keeping up with her life in L.A. and all the fun things she's doing out there (celebrity sightings, wedding planning, and cute pup pics galore!)

3) E, Myself, and I.  Elizabeth keeps it real on her blog.  She keeps me laughing with her confessions and no-shame writing.  When the Internet is full of styled instagram pictures and humble brags, I find her blog to be a breath of fresh air.

4) The Long and Short of It.  Jessie writes about her life as a newly wed, compromising on decorating (I can relate), and other fun shenanigans.  She lives in Raleigh NC and reading her blog makes me want to pack up and move back to North Carolina.  (And be friends. Again, in the least creepy way possible).

5) Total Basset Case. Sarah is a fellow dog-mama to one cute basset hound, Floyd.  I love my daily dose of Floyd and his ridiculously floppy ears. She is so bubbly and her blog is just a good read. She writes about life and never comes off pretentious or fake.  Which again, is a breath of fresh air.

What blogs do you love that I need to add to my Google Reader?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing I've been on the lookout for new blogs lately and a lot of these seem right up my alley!

    Defining Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! You are too sweet. You know that is not creepy. You should probably just move back and we can have puppy play dates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out! I love your blog as well and I am excited to check out the other ones you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo! Thanks for featuring moi! You're obvs on my everyday list too - even though sometimes reading your life happenings in Chicago makes me super sad! Hope you and Tyler are good. We miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete