Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to this guy!



Thank you for understanding the importance (and seriousness) of recording our Thursday night line up (The Office, Parks & Rec, etc).

And for making me do and try things I wouldn't normally.

And for being kind to everyone from homeless people to grocery store workers.

And for not saying anything when I wear mismatched socks around the house.

And for not minding my singing voice. (or dance moves).

And for cooking me dinner, all the time. (God knows I would exist solely on peanut butter sandwiches, pirates booty, and broccoli with dressing if it weren't for you.)

And for your patience. I know I can be a handful. 

Basically, I'm just so very happy you were born : )

Happy Birthday Babe!

(I love you to the moon and back. )



(From the Brad Paisley concert this past weekend. We totally felt like we were in North Carolina again.)

4 comments:

  1. Awww you two are so cute! I hope you had a great birthday weekend with Tyler - and are enjoying your first official Chicago summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to your guy. Love that last photo of you two. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so so sweet! Happy birthday to your man! :)

    ReplyDelete