Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Randolph Street Market

A few weekends ago, Jen and I headed over to Randolph Street Market for a little Saturday morning shopping. I've blogged about my trips to the market before.  I'm a big fan and feel like I'm on a treasure hunt every time I go. TG isn't exactly a fan of thrift markets or antique stores so I was glad to have Jen as my company.   If you're planning a visit to Chicago, you should check to see if Randolph Street Market is open while you're here. They have great food/drink vendors (including Antique Taco) and even better vintage goodies.  I snapped a few photos while we were there.
Pretty Vignettes. 

Vintage Letters.

Succulent goodness.
 A stranger took this. Thus, the blurriness. 

5 comments:

  1. Randolph is so fun! Let me know next time you want to go. I'd be happy to tag along with you. We need to plan a get together soon. It's been WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see the photos you took! Too bad the one of us is blurry :( Silly stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love searching for good finds at places like these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasty little legs, but still adorable per usual sista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been dying to go to this!! Love your blog -- now following!

    ReplyDelete