Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lately

I haven't been blogging much lately (obviously).  Sometimes the Internet and connectedness gets to be a little much. Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and blogs....it just gets to be a lot of Internet noise.  It's good to just do real-life for a little while.  Anyone else feel this way?

I finally joined the civilized world and got an iphone so I now have instagram... my user name is hgriddick if you want to follow along (or are interested in seeing an abundance of pictures of my dogs). 

The summer months are flying by way too fast. 

Lots of summertime goodness has been going down around here...

Nights out (on patios, decks, and rooftops galore) 



Plenty o' cocktails


Lake weekends 
(Please excuse Barkley's general appearance...he was groomed the next week.  He also looks really fat here. I assure you he is not that fat...camera adds 10 pounds I suppose.)

  

Getting lots of use out of my bubble necklaces. (Related: I don't know how you guys take pictures of yourselves and look dignified.  I just end up feeling like an idiot).  



I almost forgot to ask you guys...what iphone apps do I need? What are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I just got an iphone too. Yay! I can't believe we're halfway through summer and we still haven't gotten together. Let's make this happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Nice to meet you at the Blitz!!

    My favorite iphone app is Instagram, but other good ones are Yelp, Transit Stop, and Taxi Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!! I LOOOOOOVE your blog! It's awesome!!! I follow every day! xoxo

    suchgoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete