Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A little bit of Tuesday sharing.

While on the train this morning, I realized that I was being strangely cautious about my seat-neighbor seeing my morning music selection playing on my iphone. First, why do I care? I shouldn't care. But I found myself slightly embarrassed by my playlist that included show tunes (Wicked, Les Mis. anyone?), Beyonce, and Justin Bieber.

I hate cooking meat. I always fear that I will not cook chicken all the way and will poison someone. I always have TG check it for me and tell me whether or not it's done enough.  Recently, he has decided to show me "tough love" and stay out of it (read: not help) so that I learn how to cook meat on my own.  I kind of hate it.

I think E.T. is the most terrifying creature that has ever existed.  I made the mistake of telling TG.  I frequently find myself in this scenario:
TG: Hey could you come here for a second...what do you think about this piece of furniture/anything that may sound alluring to me?
(He turns ipad towards me with huge picture of E.T.)
Me: Screams in horror.

I wish I could make a trip home just so I could shop for fall clothes with my mom. #shit25yearoldssay

Yesterday, I talked to one of my good friends from college for over an hour.  Sometimes it's funny how easy it is to pick up right where you left off.  (Note to self: be better about staying connected)

Glitter nail polish is all fun and games until you try to get it off your nails. It's looking like I'm just going to have to pick it off. Solutions?

That's all for today.

1 comment: