Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lately

Every time I write the post title "Lately", I start singing in my head (have I told you I love you...lately...) Just me?

Let's catch up.

I stopped by Target on Sunday to check out the Nate Berkus collection.

I couldn't help myself and grabbed the small chevron ginger jar (Target calls it an urn.) I'm still trying to find the perfect spot for it but it will likely end up holding my k-cups and sitting next to the Keurig. I kind of want the picture frame too.  I saw the bedding and have to admit I wasn't impressed. It just looked sort of cheap to me. (But I still love you, Nate)


I saw these Halloween pajamas for dogs too. Unfortunately, they were all out of the XL's I needed for Chip and Barkley.

I also spotted this tartan plaid scarf. It stayed at Target though. I do have a little self-control.


Last Friday, we had people over for dinner and I made this. It was such an easy appetizer and everyone loved it. Toasted baguette topped with brie, strawberries, basil, and drizzled with honey.


I know cold temperatures are on their way so I've been soaking up the blissful fall weather with lots of walks with the pups.

What's new with you?
It sorta seems quiet around the blog world lately. Is anyone else feeling like that?
Maybe instagram is taking over ; )



3 comments:

  1. I love your new vase! I'll have to go and check out the doggie pj's for Cooper. Such a cute idea :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go to a better Target to see Nate Berkus stuff. The one by my house is not so great. I'll have to try that appetizer next time I have people over too. Looks easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go check out the Nate Berkus collection. That picture frame may have a new home. Love.

    ReplyDelete