Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gift Guide: Target Finds Edition

I've been getting such great gift ideas from the gift guides on other blogs so I thought I'd join in too.  Target has been killing it lately. Without fail, every time I'm in the store I leave with more than just what's on my list. These items are just a sampling of some of the fun gift ideas I've seen on my recent trips to Target.

The earrings below are very similar to a pair that Kate Spade makes. For a whole lot less.  No hard feelings, Kate Spade.

I added a bottle of Essie nail polish just for good measure. Pairing a nail polish with a gift certificate to a nail salon makes a great gift for a girlfriend.  They make good stocking stuffers too.

Target has also recently begun selling La Mer watches. I'm not sure what the difference is but these are almost identical to their more expensive counterparts. I have a La Mer watch I got on sale at Rue La La but now I wish I had waited for the more inexpensive version ; )

All this to say, Target is doing it right these days. I'm excited to see what their Neiman Marcus collaboration has in store. Target for the win.

Gift Guide: Target Edition



Leather flat / Ostrich handbag / La Mer chain jewelry / Post earrings / Fringe scarve / Essie / Threshold Melamine Stag Appetizer Plates Set of 4 Multicolor / Threshold™ Antler Cheese Set of 4 : Target

I'm planning to post a few more gift guides as Christmas approaches. So stay tuned : )

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am obsessed with antlers at the moment and plan to grab the cheese set and wrap it for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need to find that sparkle sweater!

    ReplyDelete