Friday, November 30, 2012

Good News!


Three Cheers! Jazz Hands! High Fives! Cue the chorus line! All of it.

because...

I secured an internship site for my clinical fieldwork that starts in April!

TG took me out to sushi to celebrate. I think he knows food is my love language.

I was all Gabby Douglas last night and kept thinking of her words "The prayers go up and the blessings  come down".  I just feel like things are falling into place. And ya'll, that feels good.

I digress.

This weekend will be for celebrating happy news and finally putting my campaign dresser redo into it's home.  If you thought that had gotten finished a long time ago, you would be wrong. I'm kind of the worst at DIY because of ADD which makes me SAD.  (Too much coffee today, I think).

After this project, I'm pretty sure TG will never drive me to pick up something from Craigslist.

We will be celebrating the engagement of our friends with brunch at Yolk (BYOB FTW).  On Saturday night, we have dinner reservations at Sprout (Top Chef runner-up Dale Levitski's restaurant).  I'm excited to go back to Sprout. It's one of my absolute favorite restaurants in the city so it was a no brainer when I saw a tasting menu deal on Bloomspot.

Also, check out this gift guide by To and From.  It's the best gift guide I've seen. And it's pretty extensive.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments: