Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anthropologie, you are drunk.

I want to preface this post by saying I love Anthropologie.  I do. I love their clothes and I love their home decor stuffs. But after browsing their site this morning, I'm thinking things are getting a little out of hand over there.

For instance.


I'd really like a copper bicycle ($6,000). Said no one ever.

I'll admit that I do like this Walrus piece. But, it is still a paper walrus. Well, a paper and metal walrus. A $1,250 paper and metal walrus.  (Ok, I like the paper walrus.)

The Branches & Fur Chair ($9,800). 


The iTree Docking Station ($15,000).


Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking book set ($625) This must be some sort of mistake. Did they mean to list the price as $62.50? 


I still love you Anthro. Even though that love comes with some major side-eye. 

4 comments:

  1. I love anthropoligie.. but they are off their rocker! An iPhone dock for $15,000 dollars? Is it from a magic tree??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I saw the paper walrus and had a WTF moment too. I remember once I spotted a hair clip that had a plastic dinosaur glued to it. I guess even Anthro gets things wrong sometimes...

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaahahaha. this post made me laugh - as did those products for those prices!! what in the world?!

    ReplyDelete