Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hair Straightener Review

TG always laugh at me about straightening my hair.  I'll say something like "I'm almost ready, I just have to straighten my hair." Without fail, he will yell back from the next room "Your hair IS already straight!"

No sir, it is not.

In order for my hair to look smooth and properly done, it must be straightened.

My current flat iron is 4 years old and starting to be temperamental.  So when Misikko contacted me to review one of their Hana Pro 1" Flat Iron, I was more than happy to do so!

When I opened the package, I was surprised to see they had added some extra goodies for me. (Thank you! It felt kind of like Christmas.)

The flat iron heated up really fast which was a plus.  I think my favorite aspect was the cord. The flat iron has a cord that swivels so that it doesn't get tangled as you straighten your hair.

This flat iron totally beats my other one. My hair looked a ton smoother and much more shiny after using it.  I also found it to be more efficient in that I didn't have to continuously iron the same parts of hair over and over.  I think it will save me a little bit of time in the morning, which is always nice.

Another little bonus is that it comes in a heat proof storage pouch. When I'm traveling, I always hate putting my flat iron back in my bag while it's still hot.

I don't really have any negatives to report.  I can't really say how this product would work for someone with super curly or frizzy hair but it works great for me.  My hair is what some might call naturally "straight".  However, I still use a flat iron daily.  This one is perfect for me as I'm after straight, shiny hair.

*The Hana Pro 1" Flat Iron was sent in exchange for my review.  However, all opinions are truthful and based on my own experience. 

image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment