Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lately

Lately, we have:

Decorated our city apartment sized Christmas tree


Informed folks of the tree rules:

"Chip, this is one tree we most definitely do not pee on."

"Barkley, you have eaten ornaments in the past. Let's not repeat history."




Had a visit from Joz (complete with dinners at Trenchermen & Maude's Liquor Bar)


Read deep thoughts on the Pops for Champagne menu


 Made a trip to the Doughnut Vault


Snapped pictures of Christmas decorations


P.S. I didn't realize when I snapped the picture that the homeless person was standing there.  Oops.  Real Chicago, guys.


Any December activities I'm missing out on this month?

Is it just me or does Christmas seem to be approaching even more quickly than normal this year? 

4 comments:

  1. It's approaching SO quickly! Love Pops for Champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the champagne menu quote, seriously too accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the champagne quote, but thats also my approach to just wine in general. Love all the Christmas-y things that you are doing. I made a check list at the beginning of the month to make sure I didn't miss any of the little things that make Christmas so magical.

    ReplyDelete